Welcome to Steamboat Springs High School Athletic Registration
Please read and follow these steps carefully to be fully registered. IMPORTANT: You are only registered once ALL steps are completed.
- Athletes must have a current Athletic Sports Physical on file in the Athletic Office. Athletes cannot practice and/or compete until a current physical is on file. Physicals are good for 365 days from exact date of the last physical. You will be able to upload the physical during this registration process. Click HERE to download your Preparticipation Physical Evaluation Form. Please DO NOT fax or drop off your physical at the high school. You can email your physical to Ann Brenner at: email@example.com and she can upload it for you if you are not able to.
- All athletes participating in a high risk contact sports according to the American Academy of Pediatrics including football, lacrosse, ice hockey, soccer, wrestling, volleyball, basketball, cheerleading, and alpine skiing will receive preseason ImPACT baseline testing at a cost of $15.00. This test MUST be on file at the high school before the athlete can participate. The Athletic Trainer will coordinate testing at the high school and she will inform the coaches when and where the testing will be. For more information regarding ImPACT testing, please contact Stephanie Stefanelli at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-871-3675.
- The sports participation fee must be paid before the student athlete can participate. Each sport is $175.00. You may pay with cash or check in the office. If you choose to pay with a credit card, it can only be done so through this registration site. There will also be an $6.00 service fee when paying with a credit card. Within approximately a week of registration, the particpation fee will be posted on the student's Infinite Campus account and fees can be paid through the portal. If you have questions about the fees, please contact Ann Brenner at: email@example.com or 970-871-3687.
- If you are transferring from another school, please contact Luke DeWolfe, Athletic Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-871-3686 to set up a time to discuss the transfer.
- Students that are not attending Steamboat Springs High School must provide a high school transcript, and a current class schedule. This also includes home school students, students taking classes at CMC, and students that are enrolled in online classes.
Click the icon below to register for a sport
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please address it to: